What happen with function screenloc() and screenrect()?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Mar 29 19:59:58 EST 2006

On 3/29/06 1:19 PM, "Gilberto Cuba" <gilbert at isphlg.rimed.cu> wrote:

> May any body tell me what I can to do? Because I tried to change the values
> of windowBoundingRect and not work fine too.

Are you using 2.7 or 2.6? The reason I ask is that in 2.6, your application
doesn't know whether the resolution is being resized while it is running,
and so screenLoc(), etc. won't know about the new resolution unless you quit
your app and relaunch it. 2.7 includes the ability to know when the
resolutoin has changed (it sends a "desktopChanged" message), but I'm not
sure if it affects the screenLoc() function. But at least you can display a
message saying that the screen resolution has changed and you'll need to
quit and relaunch the application.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software