Hiding Buttons

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Mar 27 14:33:38 EST 2006

Thanks, Richard... I'm using a floating palette that has a number of
universal buttons.  I could use a disclosure button and drop the bottom of
the palette to reveal the buttons specific to the card data.  How does that
sound?  Jim