Hiding Buttons

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Mar 27 14:17:19 EST 2006

Hi Folks...

I have an app that has quite a few buttons on each card that, after the
initial setup of the card data, don't need to be clicked again.  I'd like to
hide the buttons under a cover or in a drawer so they don't clutter up the
card.  I am wondering what structure to use to be consistent in an
x-platform environment.  Do the PC apps have drawers?  Should I make up a
cover graphic like the door over the VCR buttons?  What would meet the
common expectation of both sets of users?  Jim

--

Helping people focus and use time effectively and satisfyingly
as they go through their day.

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139