Corrupted Stacks

Iden Rosenthal iden at idenrosenthal.com
Mon Mar 27 11:45:05 EST 2006

Actually they were made with 2.7 although 2.6.2 is installed on the
machine I use also. But I definitely made them with 2.7. Thanks for
the info about purging from memory. I still have no idea why it told
me the stacks were corrupted. I'm almost positive it used the word
corrupted. Definitely it said there is a problem opening the stacks
and I should look for a  backup.