Custom radio buttons

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Fri Mar 24 10:02:02 EST 2006

To me it is a bug.  The standard is  (  ) Text, but there is NO way to get
Rev to do this.  If  the text alignment is left, you get:

Text                ( )

If you set the alignment to right, you get:

(  )               Text

Neither of which matches a native radio button, so you cannot make a
standard-looking custom radio button.

I was just wondering if I was doing something.

At 11:06 PM 3/23/2006, you wrote:
>On 3/23/06 4:08 PM, "Peter T. Evensen" <pevensen at siboneylg.com> wrote:
>
> > It is me, or are custom radio buttons (using icons) backwards in Revolution
> > 2.6 & 2.7?  If I set the icon to anything, the icon appears on the right
> > with the label on the left, which is the reverse of what it should be.  If
> > I text align to the right, the icon goes on the left with the text right
> > aligned on the right, which looks really weird.
> >
> > Is this a bug?
>
>No, meaning that if you look at it from the perspective of the text, the
>text *is* aligning the way you ask - it's the icon that's aligning the other
>way.  Perhaps not what you expect, but not a bug...

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
314-629-5248 or 888-628-4588