standalone crashing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 23 17:34:58 EST 2006

Dave Beck wrote:
> Thanks Jacqueline.
>
> I looked at that Microsoft Send Error Log dialog and could not find any way
> to extract the error logs. Any I missing something? Even Copy and Paste
> didn't seem to work. Is there an easy way to save the log to a file?

I'm not sure. Let's appeal to others -- does anyone know?

> Also, the stack contains a lot of proprietary technology that I would not
> want to release to whoever is on the other end of bugzilla, so I would
> definitely not feel comfortable posting a copy of this particular stack.

I understand, though without a working example it can be hard to
diagnose and fix, especially since not many others are having the
problem. If you can think of a way to create a simple stack that
demonstrates the problem, that would help.

<http://support.runrev.com/bugdatabase>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com