Weirdness Passing Messages

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 23 07:40:52 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

Great Minds think alike!!!!

I was just experimenting with that too - see my previous post! Thanks
for letting me know how to make it evaluate the string as an object
reference. I tried it and it works!

However, this has left me with a VERY unsafe feeling about the usage
of "me", it obviously doesn't work as published 100%. The thing that
really gets me if "me" is the correct object (which it obviously is)
how can a "put "X" into me" not work?????

All the Best
Dave