revXMLfindNodecontent

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Mar 21 14:14:10 EST 2006

> Hi Ken,
>
>> On 3/21/06 10:21 AM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I am currently working through the XML docs and am desparately
>>> looking for
>>> something llike -> "revXMLfindNodeBycontent"
>> Sorry, Klaus, AFAIK you can't find data information with the revXML
>> DLL.
>
> Damn!!! What a pity :-/
>
> Hi Mark, please add this one to Rev 2.71, I think there is still time
> for this and I really need it! ;-)

Are you dreaming Klaus? Or do you have preferential treatment from
Runrev? If yes, kindly suggest the manager to (censured, I am wasting
my time). Actually I filled an enhancement request (#1893) on
2004-07-26 for a "revInsertXMLNode treeID,siblingPath,nodeContents"
and sent a recall on 2005-12-12 but the status is still UNCONFIRMED!
So, be patient! I know that I practice medicine but usually not that
side! Or build your own externals for xml, xpath, etc.
;o(  jg