Making the move...

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 23:37:01 EST 2006

Ever the metaphorical thinker, this reminds me of good gun safety
practices (aka ways NOT to shoot yourself in the foot) - it's all in
knowing how to control a powerful tool.

Phil Davis

(meant in a lighthearted way and limited strictly to the parallel
observed - not intended to engender discussion/debate about guns)