How can I keep selected text hilited?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Mar 20 19:39:10 EST 2006

On Mar 20, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Dr. Robert E. Ball wrote:

> Dan and Mark -- thank you so much. The selectionChanged was exactly
> what I
> needed, but with the backgroundColor changed to yellow, not the
> foregroundColor (which makes the text yellow, not the background).

Yup...the backgroundColor is a better choice.  I am working on a
better way to reset it in the event a user accidentally highlites
something by accident.  I'll post it in a moment once it work a bit
better.  I just crashed Rev 2.6.1 working on this.  That is another
issue though.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software