Capslockkey function

Jan Sælid janselid at broadpark.no
Sun Mar 19 10:35:51 EST 2006

Thanks Eric

That's a very good solution. But can I do this in a rawkey handler?

The field is a number only field and I have to limit it so the user is only allowed to type numbers. No space or return.
I also want to either give the user a warning that the capslock key is on or to translate the capslocked typing into numbers.

The best solution I have now is to translate each rawkey into the rawkey of the number. Thats 10 lines of code.
But I would rather have a warning....

The capslockkey function does not seem to report anything other than the "up" state on my system.
I'm using rev 2.7 in XP

Jan