Integrating Revolution and Flash

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Mar 17 18:32:41 EST 2006

Hi Pradeep,

First, i would say yes, as long as flash can be handled trough
javascript calls we can bind to transcript handlers (i do that* all
the time, for my own *.js stored/used as global vars from inside my
rev-based web applications servers).
Second, i would recommand to use AJAX (prototype.js framework and
accessories) as long as AJAX let us code all what can be managed from
within flash without making us depend from the Macromedia proprietary
solution.

Just as a small example illustration of the AJAX potential <http://
www2.sahores-conseil.com/puzzle.html>

All the Best to You and Albert,

Le 17 mars 06 à 10:14, MITTAL Pradeep Kumar a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to integrate revolution and flash ?
>
> Some way of placing  Flash UI on top of Rev Card.
> On top of revolution Object (lets say button ) one can put the flash
> button. And when one clicks then revoluion button script is called.
> Rev can create the XML file and then XML Data can be sent to flash swf
> and vice versa.
>
> What do you think ? Is there anyone who has tried integrating rev an
> flash?
>
> Best Regards
> Pradeep

Pierre Sahores