Button Label on graphic button

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Wed Mar 15 16:25:11 EST 2006

At 1:48 PM -0600 3/15/2006, Peter T. Evensen wrote:
>I was just setting the margin on the inspector.  I guess you have to
>manually set the top and bottom margins in the message box?  That
>seems to be working better. Thanks!

You can actually do this in the inspector palette, too - the margins
property accepts either a single number (for all margins) or a list
of four comma-separated numbers: left, top, right, and bottom. The
user interface in the inspector doesn't make this obvious at all, but
you can enter all four into the inspector as well. For example, you
can enter
   4,20,4,30
to change the top and bottom margins.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com