[OT] Spotlight and Tiger

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 15:57:07 EST 2006

There are three main interfaces to Spotlight - the useful one and the
other two. ;-P

The only one that's all that useful is the one you get when hitting
Apple-F in a Finder window, which allows you to restrict searches by -
Name:Contains:
Last Modified:Within:Last Week
Kind:Others:Revolution Stack
etc.