Group Object?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at
Tue Mar 14 19:32:27 EST 2006

Garrett Hylltun asked:

Is there a panel object that has the same style of rounded corner border
> like the tabpanel object?  Or is there a way to achieve this using the
> tabpanel without the tab buttons on it?

Had exactly the same problem yesterday.

Jonathan Lynch answered:

There is, of course, the rounded rectangle object.

Came to this conclusion also, because I had no idea about:

Sarah Reichelt also answered:

Make a group, set the showBorder to true and adjust the width of the
> border until you get the right look. You may want to adjust the
> margins of the group to get the edges further away from the objects
> inside.

Brilliant, gone back and replaced my ugly 2D rectangle with a proper border.
Looks so good I think I'll create a few more groups and place borders around

Thanks Garrett for asking the question:-)

More information about the Use-livecode mailing list