Making the move...

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:46:40 EST 2006

On 3/14/06, mvreade at earthlink.net <mvreade at earthlink.net> wrote:
However, there is an increasing
interest in being able to select some artworks and on the desktop app
and push the date to a web app for general viewing.

So I anticipate that the web apps would be VERY simple, and it might
even be possible to push the date into something like PHP-Fusion or
Joomla!  There's no need to reinvent the wheel.

I agree. You can definitely use Rev for this kind of app. I've done it. Even
if you had an app that demanded a server-side database, Rev is ideal.