Group Object?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at
Tue Mar 14 15:32:09 EST 2006

> Rev 2.6.1
> Greetings,
> Is there a panel object that has the same style of rounded corner border
> like the tabpanel object?  Or is there a way to achieve this using the
> tabpanel without the tab buttons on it?

Make a group, set the showBorder to true and adjust the width of the
border until you get the right look. You may want to adjust the
margins of the group to get the edges further away from the objects


More information about the Use-livecode mailing list