Thousands Separator on OSX

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Mar 14 10:33:04 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

> To me it seems the Rev engine should give one access to this
> setting...  Has someone BZed it?

I totally agree.  There should be a systemNumberFormat function to
return decimal character, thousands separator, and currency symbol
string and/or a formatNumber function that returns a numeric value
formatted as per system preferences.  Especially since every solution
posted here is platform-specific.

If you find or log this in BZ, post the # and I'll allocate some votes
to it.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company

bb