Render Images

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 08:43:42 EST 2006

Ian -

Thanks so much - that's perfect!   I am writing a multimedia app that
needs to display text in many, many languages.  Whilst Unicode goes a
long to help, it is not a panacea - e.g. can you display Cambodian
and Thai on your machine?  I'm writing a utility that means that as
long as our translators can correctly see the text (as text) on their
machine we can export the text as a graphic to display correctly
within the app on anyone's machine.

By the way - where did you find this syntax?  Is there a document I'm
missing?  I checked through the Rev docs and User guide pdf but
couldn't find any reference to it...

Thanks again!

Chris