Revolution vs Visual Basic

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 10 17:42:14 EST 2006

Haitham wrote:
 > When we want to produce the program (or application) that is
 > created by Revolution, we can produce it as EXE file (in
 > windows). But what if we need to make some kind of Installation
 > or Setup? Can we do it?

You can use any common installer system for that just like you would
anything else.

I used to use Wise Install, and while I think it's a wonderful tool I
needed tighter integration with my automated build system so I'm writing
my own installer. Only a couple days' work and I'm almost done.

In fact, the Rev 2.7 installer was also made with Rev.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal