Change image to another image in stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 10 14:15:49 EST 2006

Garrett Hylltun wrote:

> I now hate asking questions about Rev, because I know the answer is
> going to be so damn simple that I'm going to feel like an idiot when I
> see it!  ;-)

I know you're joking, but please don't feel stupid and do keep asking
questions, no matter how simple you think they may be. I've said this
before but it bears repeating: for every question someone asks, there
are ten shy people out there who want to know but haven't had the
courage. This list gets very esoteric sometimes. I really welcome the
newcomer questions, because there are so many others on this list who
can benefit from them.

Your questions are a blessing to this list. Please carry on, and be as
stupid as you like. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com