sort of OT, CD names to iTunes

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:17:05 EST 2006

On 3/8/06, Charles Hartman <charles.hartman at conncoll.edu> wrote:

> As for OK vs Next in iTunes, note that if you've burned the tracks to
> CD before importing to iTunes, cmd-I (Get Info) on the CD with no
> track selected lets you fill in album-title and album-artist (and
> album-composer if there's only one) just once, leaving only track
> names and composers to be filled in.

Ah, brilliant. You learn something new every day.

Fortunately for me I've digitized and loaded into iTunes 95% of my LPs that
I want to keep, I only have a handful of CDs left to burn so thankfully this
whole process is basically over for me:-)

Currently listening to Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like I Do, served by
iTunes on an old G4 'sawtooth' feeding wirelessly to a Roku SoundBridge
connected to my stereo at the other end of the house which is partiallially
controlled (Volume mainly) by a Rev Stack I wrote which resides on the G4
PowerBook that I'm using right now in my study:-)

The house is a rockin' so don't bother knockin':-)