Unicode Font List (Was Re: Revolution vs Visual Basic)

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:59:11 EST 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 5:17 PM, Garrett Hylltun wrote:

> But isn't it just easier to filter out the unicode fonts and just
> list the ANSI fonts like I did in my original post?
>
> I'm just not sure of the need to actually list the unicode fonts,
> unless you're providing support in a program for these languages.

You're probably right, although support for unicode fonts in Rev
fields is free, since Rev just leverages the OS's unicode
capabilities. Besides, rendering the font names in unicode was a
challenge that had taken on a life of its own. It had to be beaten. ;-)

Now I can go back to whatever productive work I was doing before.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University