Best source for examples

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:45:37 EST 2006

Andy....

Welcome to the Revolution!

At the risk of being accused of shameless self-promotion (OK, it *is*
shameless self-promotion), you might benefit by reading my book,
"REvolution: Software at the Speed of Thought," available through Shafer
Media Store at http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html in both PDF
and printed form.

The other suggestions folks have made here are valuable as well.