The End of Dreamcard?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Mar 6 12:40:09 EST 2006

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. It's not a question of licensing. It's a
question of planning. I'm just trying to figure out what RR product I
will need, in the long run, to continue running my stacks. Studio is
my guess.

Beyond that, it was a tiny complaint, because RR's publicity to date
makes has been hard to understand.

Best regards,

Tim