Locking Messages

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:53:22 EST 2006

Thanks, I think that might work.  I need to try it out.  The reason I can't
know what is triggering the problem is because my stack is made to work with
any card, and every time I use it I am sending a different card with
different handlers in it accross the network.  Most of the errors are from
the openCard, preOpenCard and such, but because I am working with a lot of
different cards from any stack a mouseover handler might be in there, or
maybe an idle.  My stack has to be able to deal with anything.