The End of Dreamcard?

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 21:24:22 EST 2006

On 05/03/06, Dan Shafer <revolutionary.dan at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Use Revolution, the English like, built-in language, to add the *step by
> step logic *of your concept to your creation." I suspect -- but again my
> caveat -- that this is just a mistake, that the language is called
> Transcript, not Revolution (which would be devilishly confusing, no?).

Perhaps Run Rev are trying to confuse us all - you can read these two
quotes from the same page at http://revstudio.runrev.com/easy.php  :

'Then use Transcript, Revolution's built-in scripting language, to add
in-depth functionality and connectivity.'

'Revolution uses an English like command language also called... Revolution'