The End of Dreamcard?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Mar 3 23:26:03 EST 2006

Timothy,

I really don't think so.  While I've not seen it yet, I suspect that Media
will hopefully meet the needs of the Dreamcard audience.

Perhaps others can chime in with more specifics?   My understanding is
that it will be including some of the very things many of us former
Hypercard using/non-programmer people have been asking for.

Judy