It Variable

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Fri Mar 3 21:47:05 EST 2006

   Putting 'get the result' at the end of the netrequest handler
should do, unless something else disrupts the 'it' variable after the
call to netrequest.  I just hacked up this set of card/button scripts
which work:

-- card script
on netrequest tData, tComp
   return "this" && tData && tComp
   get the result -- place the result in it
end netrequest

-- btn script
on mouseup
   netrequest "some data", "some computer"
   --get the result -- placed in the script in card script instead
   answer it
end mouseup

Jim