Cursor not showing up in standalone

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 17:55:05 EST 2006

I hope this is a simple matter and I'm just overlooking the obvious: I'd like
the cursor to change to a magnifying glass when the mouse is down, so I've
written:

on mouseDown
set cursor to 378
set lockcursor true
end mouseDown

This works fine before the standalone.   But after the standalone, the cursor
does not show up either on the Mac or Windows version (I'm developing on a
Mac OS X).   I've also checked off "Select inclusions for the standalone
application" and "Cursors"   in the General Standalone Application Settings.   Am I
missing something?   Thanks very much.
Steve Goldberg