Unacceptable File Size Increase

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:23:34 EDT 2006

I'd echo Bill's design suggestion for using a single-card stack which
replaces field contents by reading in a file or database. That file can be a
text file or a MySQL database (flavor depending on your needs) or, as Bill
says, a FileMaker Pro database. That would be a much cleaner solution than
the one you're using, I suspect, and result in an absolutely tiny app.