Rev standalone as a "service" on Windows XP

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 27 15:26:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

i don´t know the answer, sorry.
But if it is not possible, give FireDaemon http://www.firedaemon.com a try. With firedaemon you can install and run any application as a windows service. I did not try it with apps created with Revolution, but with vbs scripts and small exe i created with VB.

Another tool similar to the above is AtYourService

http://www.prismmicrosys.com/atyourservice/index.htm

And here´s a description "How to create your own user-defined services unter Win NT/200x/XP", if you want to do it without the tools above:

http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=197

Best regards,

Matthias