paste into field does not trigger closefield

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Tue Jun 27 14:54:38 EDT 2006

On Jun 27, 2006, at 4:13 AM, Klaus Major wrote:
> you could catch the "pastekey" message like this one:
>
> on closefield
>   ##do your thing
> end closefield
>
> on pastekey
>   send "closefield" to me in 10 millisecs
>   pass pastekey
> end pastekey

It does not work for me in 2.6.1.
I tried it first in the stack script as a generic that would send
closefield to the target and it never got called.
I moved it to the card script, same thing.
Moved it to the specific field and changed it from sending closefield
to the target to sending it to me and that didn't get called.
Very strange.
Thanks for the advice, I'll play with this a bit longer to see why it
is not working for me.
Kee