Application Icon

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Mon Jun 26 17:14:59 EDT 2006

Mark etc.

I've been away from the list. Yes, I wanted application icons. Does the
new studio have paint tools? I haven't developed in it yet; I've just
made standalones by importing my files. Would the graphics be saveable
as .icns and .ico? By the way, once you save your old file under the new
studio 2.7, the old 2.1 can't open it anymore (at least I think), so you
lose the ability to save a standalone as a MacOS9. Good thing I have
back-ups.

I will look and see about the ability to paint in Studio.

Tom

Tom Cole
Lecturer, American English and Culture Program
College of Extended Education
Arizona State University
Tom.Cole at asu.edu   http://www.asu.edu/xed/aecp
Phone (480) 965-4755