Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Greg Smith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 25 19:26:13 EDT 2006

I've been intimidated  by the full blown Revolution package and now
feel a little more comfortable, especially in the area of the pocket
book, since "Revolution Media" has been introduced.  I'm mainly
interested in using this product to produce educational training
material that features a lot of slideshow material and captured
QuickTime sessions with software demonstration.  Of course, the more
interactivity, the better.

But, is deployment through the Runtime "player" the only method for
viewing and distribution?  Can a website equipped with a plug-in
manage to demonstrate some of the interactive content that I intend
to produce with Revolution Media?

Thanks,

Greg Smith