QT jerkiness

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 21:37:09 EDT 2006

Thanks Trevor,
Your suggestion immediately corrected the problem of jerkiness to QTVR
motion.   The only small change I needed to make in the script is to use "idleRate"
rather than "QTidleRate" since rev 2.7.1, which I am using, does not appear to
have a global property for "QTidleRate" and gives an error message when that
form is used. Is "QTidleRate" perhaps found in 2.7.2?   Thanks very much.
Steve Goldberg