U3 apps and rev

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Jun 25 13:52:47 EDT 2006

Stephen,

they could always hire us to build the mac side of U3. It's just an
app that loads on mount, inspect it's own volume and make a nice UI.
If, and only if, that Launcher app is a normal computer application,
meaning, something that windows could load by double clicking and not
some rom based assembler black magic, we could just create with Rev
such launcher and offer to them to include in the U3 rom.

Don't know, I could talk more with that guy... is he here? does
anyone have his contact?

Andre