U3 apps and rev

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Jun 25 13:44:31 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, Macintosh development on U3 appears to be just a promise.
As a Rev developer, how can I take it very seriously when it lacks
cross-platform support?

It was a bit strange to see the U3 presenter at Revcon promoting a
Windows product in a room filled with 75% powerbook G4's. Tough crowd.

Death is easy, comedy is hard..

sqb

--
stephen barncard