[OT] A continuing pain

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Jun 25 11:43:42 EDT 2006

Hi Richmond,

>The problem is that because the primate over-generalises it expects
>consistency . .

Therein lies the crux of most of the stresses, strains, and totally
illogical behavior we experience in today's human society.

Quantum physics demonstrates time and again that chaos and
uncertainty are the norm at the molecular level at which our
individual cells experience reality--and that many commonly-accepted
"truths" are in actuality social myths that are at odds with, and
blind us to, the realities of an ever-changing universe.

In that regard, perhaps we should thank xTalk creators for forcing us
to deal with uncertainty or inconsistency.    :{`)

Rob Cozens, CCW
Serendipity Software Company

"The problems facing today's society can not be solved by the level
of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein