Getting Mileage Data from Google Maps

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Jun 25 10:33:05 EDT 2006

Hi Folks... Part of our business tax structure allows us to claim a
percentage of our business mileage.  Like many entrepreneurs, I consistently
forget to write down my starting and ending mileage when I'm on the road.

When it comes to tax time (like what we just went thru), I am always faced
with recreating my travel scenario.  I do have my expense receipts and can
identify the destinations.  My starting point is always the same - my
office.

I'm looking at developing a stack that can take two destinations, my office
and the address on my receipt, give them to a service like Google Maps and
get the distance between the locations.  Is there a way to do this using
Rev?  Jim

--
www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139