Bypass Dirty Save

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 04:13:36 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,

For what it's worth, I just made a couple of quick test stacks. (Windows
Rev IDE)  I never saved them.

I added a few objects including a button with this script:

on mouseUp
  lock messages
  close this stack
  unlock messages
end mouseUp

When I clicked the button, the stack closed without the dialog.

Seconds later... I tried to quit Rev.

On the stack that had destroyStack = false, the stack reappeared when I
tried to close Rev (since it was still in memory), and the dialog appeared.

On the stack with destroyStack = true, I got no dialog and Rev just closed.

Phil Davis