Bypass Dirty Save

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 21 04:22:39 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,

The scripts that show the indeed dirty save dialog are in the front
scripts. The front script you need to change is called revFrontScript
(button id 1042 of cd 1002 of stack revLibrary in Rev 2.7.2). You
will have to adjust the closeStackRequest handler and may want to
adjust the closeStack handler as well.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 21-jun-2006, om 9:44 heeft Scott Rossi het volgende geschreven: