Tables behaving badly

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jun 20 01:52:25 EDT 2006

On 6/19/06 7:50 PM, "Jared Smith" <smith.sgt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to make a table field with text and little icons along the
> right edge (by inserting characters and setting their imagesource).
> Problem: I can't get the icons to stay in a fixed spot along the right
> edge. If I change the text in the field, the icon moves as well.
>
> Just FYI: I have the field set so the gridlines are invisible.

Ah, that's the problem... if you don't have vertical gridlines, the text
will not get chopped off at the column boundaries and will move anything in
the next column. So turn the vertical gridlines back on, and then change the
grid color to white (or whatever the background color of the field is). That
should do the trick...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/