dragging questions followup

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Jun 13 08:55:39 EDT 2006

Hi Byron... I've been interested in learning how to do this for some time
without taking the time you did to research it and figure it out.  Can you
post your scripting as an example of this action.  To my knowledge this is
the first time I've heard of this situation being scripted and it's exactly
what I need... Jim