Laptop diary tool in REV - Glyphs

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jun 19 11:28:33 EDT 2006

Mark,

> should the zipper icon mentioned in my previous post be open or closed?

At the least, the tab of the zipper should point in the direction of
movement.

If that's not clear enough, one could add an arrow over or beside the
zipper tab.

A more elegant solution is to include an armed icon that displays the
zipper open or closed when the mouse enters the icon.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company