RevCon West

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jun 17 16:02:22 EDT 2006

Hey all.

Just a quick note to tell you we're going great guns at RevCon West.

Some highlights include:

Kevin's Keynote was wonderful. I believe Devin Asay has it and most
all the rest of it captured on video and will release it online for a
great cost/per session value.

Richard Gaskin and Ken Ray did a wonderful job with 'Designing
Patterns'. Jerry Daniels and Scott Rossi also released new products
here, hopefully they'll chime in with the URL's for the specials.

Speaking of Show Specials, you can go to www.revconwest.com and check
out the Show Specials. Altuit finally released ButtonGadget2 for
Mac/PC along with Universal Binary versions of altBrowser and
altSQLite. If you're interested, you should check them out before the
show ends.

Looking forward to Kevin's talk tomorrow on the future of Rev! Gotta
run and get ready for a talk I'm supposed to be giving any minute!

-Chipp