ANN: Global freeware laptop diary tool in REV

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 17 06:08:15 EDT 2006

Dear Kresten,

Congratulations with the new release of Phenomenalog and the launch
of the website. As you know, I am questioning the interface and the
complexity of the application a little, but you are aware of the
potential problems and I am very impressed by way to turned your
vision into a real-world application available to everyone for free.
I know how difficult it is to keep a large and complex project like
Phenomenalog going and take my hat off to you.

If you would like to put a banner to your new web site on the Economy-
x-Talk homepage, just send me one of the right size and I'll put it
on-line. I have quite some experience with Arabic texts in
Revolution, even though I don't understand a single word Arabic. I
recommend that you write me off-list and let me know what you would
like to achieve.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 17-jun-2006, om 3:27 heeft Kresten Bjerg het volgende geschreven: