preopenstack do not works in a stack that I transfered from mc to rev

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert R.Venzl-Schubert at t-online.de
Sat Jun 10 18:05:12 EDT 2006

Hi!

I made my stack "xyz" with mc 2.6.1. Then I opened it in rev 2.7.1 to
connect it to a SQL-database.
In the stackscript of "xyz"  I put the same code as  in the stack
"SQL-Test" I made with rev directly.
The stack "SQL-Test" connects well to its database, but in my stack
"xyz" this code don't work.

Here it is:

on preopenstack
     global gConID
     put revdb_connect("sqlite3","DB_FLK.db",,,,,"my emailadress","my
password") into tConID
   if tConID is "" then
     answer warning "Problem creating or accessing database!"
   else
     answer information "DB_FLK Connected! Your connection ID is: " &
tConID
     put tConID into gConID
   end if
end preopenstack

When I create a button in the opened stack with the same code I get a
connection to the database.
Do anybody knows a help?

Reinhold