Random Hotspot locations

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Jun 5 21:24:46 EDT 2006

The Ouija board was obviously taken from the web, but the stone pointer took
all of five minutes to make with Microsoft Expression Graphics Designer,
which is currently free:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression

It literally took six clicks with the bezier tool to make the outline and
another half dozen clicks to set the fill and styling. Give it a shot! :)

news:37b.457895d.31b6112e at aol.com...