EcxFTP 1.0b08 released

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 27 07:35:24 EDT 2006

Dear Revolution users,

We have just released another beta version of ecxFTP. Compared with
the previous officially announced beta version, there are striking
improvements, such as a series of buttons on top of the client window
and overall improved responsiveness. During the past six months, many
of you sent their comments to Economy-x-Talk and we are very grateful
for your help. We have paid attention to all your comments and fixed
all reported bugs that we could reproduce. A change log is included
with the software.

We are releasing a new beta version, which is available for download
now. The current beta version of ecxFTP has been created and tested
on Mac OS X 10.2 up to and including 10.4.7. You can download ecxFTP
at the following address:

<http://economy-x-talk.com/ecxftp.html>

where you can find versions for both Mac PPC and Mac Intel.

We would very much appreciate a detailed description of your
experiences with ecxFTP. Please, don't forget to include information
about your Mac model, operating system version, AppleScript version,
amount of built-in memory, applications running simultaneously, and
any other information that you deem relevant to us. Valuable bug
reports are rewarded with a free license. With pleasure, we grab the
opportunity to offer other Revolution users 50% discount.

We will be licensing ecxFTP in the near future. Quite a few
Revolution developers are struggling making their own FTP client,
usually for a specific server or application, such as backup
services, content management systems, on-line stores, or workflow
systems. Economy-x-Talk will gladly provide you with a license
allowing you to build the FTP client stack into your own Revolution
project. Alternatively, we integrate the stack in your project,
saving you the time to figure out how things work. Contact us for